| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marina Di Ginosa in September is really warm at 21.85 °C (71.33 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 35.4mm (1.4in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Marina Di Ginosa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Marina Di Ginosa:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 163 kms (101.3 miles) NNW
- Amendola, Italy - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) NW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 161.3 kms (100.3 miles) NW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 80 kms (49.7 miles) N
- Trevico, Italy - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) WNW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) WNW
- Latronico, Italy - 83 kms (51.6 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) WSW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) SW
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) SSW